What do I need to do for my high mileage vehicle?
A Auto Body Inc Answer:
Midlothian motorists ask this question at A Auto Body Inc a lot more these days. The median age for vehicles on VA highways is now over 11 years. Regardless of your reason for keeping your truck around, the good news for Midlothian drivers is that it’s capable of going 150,000 to 200,000 miles or more with proper care and professional automotive service at A Auto Body Inc.
Here are some tips from A Auto Body Inc on how to make your car last:
- First, Midlothian car owners should follow all of their regularly scheduled maintenance routines. Things like oil changes, transmission and cooling system service are key for avoiding expensive damage. This reduces your overall cost for keeping your truck for a long time.
- Next, regular inspections are critical for Midlothian drivers. Look, those parts are starting to get old and will become worn out over the miles. Thorough inspections of various systems will uncover things that are nearing the end of their service life, like suspension, brake and steering components. Replacing worn parts early not only prevents pricey breakdowns, but relieves stress on related costly components so they will last longer as well.
- Another thing for Midlothian auto owners to consider is the use of special high mileage fluid formulations. For example, high mileage engine oil has special additives that condition those old seals and gaskets. It also has extra detergents to help keep that older truck engine clean inside. High mileage oil, transmission fluid, etc. cost a little more but can really head off some of the problems that are typical of older vehicles around VA.
- One last thing for Midlothian drivers would be to consult with your knowledgeable A Auto Body Inc service professional about the overall condition of your vehicle and your driving routines. It may be advisable to follow your vehicle manufacturer’s severe service schedule.
- Even with the occasional unexpected repair associated with an older truck, you can still enjoy good, reliable transportation if you take good care of your ride.
Give us a call
A Auto Body Inc
10305 Hull St Rd
Midlothian, VA 23112
At A Auto Body Inc we install quality NAPA replacement parts.
At A Auto Body Inc in Midlothian VA (23112) we install quality NAPA replacement parts. Give us a call at 804.674.1173. To learn more about NAPA AutoCare, visit www.NAPAAutoCare.com.